Customer satisfaction is Solenoid Valve World's highest priority. A goal achieved by continuously improving the cost effectiveness and performance of all of our products and processes.
To deliver continuous improvement, we have exceeded the ISO9001-2015 compliance be creating an integrated global system that recognises, records and analysis every interaction of every supplier and customer. By integrating systems that increase the effectiveness of our people, ideas, processes and suppliers, we strive to keep defects, complaints and impact on the environment to an absolute minimum.
This single worldwide performance improvement initiative is called Precise Quality Control (PQC). A rigorous and structured plan, our PQC program provides the structure and framework for all of our activities in sustainability. This program is based on several guiding principles.
- Quality First
- A focus on customer satisfaction through product and process quality.
- Serving Our Customers
- Building our growth through close partnerships and long-lasting relationships with our customers.
- Environment, Health and Safety
- Conserving natural resources and ensuring the health and wellness of our employees.
- Team Force
- Training and empowering individuals to work within teams to actively strive for and contribute to continuous improvement.
- Managing Innovation
- Ensuring that best practices are spread throughout the entire organisation.
- Supplier Manufacturing Processes
- Continuously focusing on methods to eliminate variability and improve efficiency.
- Supply Chain Management
- Working closely with suppliers to streamline performance and minimise waste.
UKAS accredited ISO9001:2015 certificate 20325844
Confirmation of product + liability insurance
RoHS, REACH, WEEE + CE compliance statement
Issue 4 Valve Catalogue.
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
Anti Bribery & Corruption Policy
PCI Registration Certificate
PCI DSS Compliance Certificate
Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Anti Slavery Policy
Child Labour Policy
Drugs and Alcohol Policy
Covid 19 Policy
Certificate of incorporation